Friday 22 April 2011

I WON

I was thrilled to bits the other day to win Vicky's blog candy of Vixx Handmade Cards.  It arrived yesterday just in time for my days off and this is what I won...


Thank you Vicky I'm sure I'll have great fun creating with it.

This is a card I made using a Molly Blooms stamp...


The papers and card are a mixture from my scraps stash and I've coloured with Promarkers. I made the flower using a Magnolia DooHickey Flowers die and the brad and spacer are from The Hobby House.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-

The Ribbon Girl - Colour Challenge # 7 ~ Red,White and Blue.

Debbie x

2 comments:

Vicky said...

So pleased you liked my candy Debbie...and have fun playing hun!

Another fabulous creation..and such a cute image too!

have a lovely weekend..hugs Vicky xx

Brodders said...

I love Molly Bloom stamps. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girls x Good luck x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...