Tuesday 19 April 2011

LAZY BUNNY

Today I have a card that my mum asked me to make for a friends birthday.  I seem to use this stamp a lot.  I bought it along with two other Penny Black stamps after seeing an article in a magazine by Bev Rochester many moons ago and hopped out to The Hobby House to buy them straight away.




I've been lucky enough to attend a few card making classes with Bev of  All The Things I Love at The Hobby House  and I learnt so much...Thanks Bev.


For this card I have used papers from the V&A Inspired Hanoverian paper pad and I've coloured with Distress Inks.  The flowers, brads and ribbon are from The Hobby House.


Debbie x

2 comments:

Vicky said...

This is great Debbie...such a cutie hun and great layout too sweetie..

have a lovely day...it's gorgeous out!

hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Love your card Debbie, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...