Thursday 9 June 2011

MASQUERADE FAIRY

Evening everyone....People keep telling what a lovely day its been apart from the odd shower but as I've been at work from 8am to 6pm I haven't seen much of it...it is a lovely evening though.


Today I'd like to share a card that I made using my new Sweet Pea stamp. I've had my eye on these stamps for a while so thought I'd treat myself and bought one or two...or maybe more.




The image is called Fall Masquerade Fairy and I coloured her with Promarkers.The papers are just scraps from my scraps box. The jewels, pearls and flowers are from The Hobby House. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and then added some Stickles to the wings, headdress and bangles.

The little metal heart in the top right hand corner was attached to the price tag label on a new top my daughter bought recently and I thought I could make use of it....

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:~


Thank you for looking.

Debbie x

13 comments:

Vicky said...

Ooh it's gorgeous hun! love the image and beautiful colours sweetie...

hugs Vicky xx

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous what a beautiful image,love the colors on this hugs cheryl xxxx

coops said...

fantastic card debbie.the image is stunning and i love your strong colours :D

xx coops xx

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card. The autumn colours are beautiful.

Jayne
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the image!
Helen x

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous colours! Beautiful card.

Wendy said...

Hi Debbie,Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower,much appreciated.You have a fabulous blog,such gorgeous cards,have become a follower.Hope you have a great weekend.
Wendy xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

I think I might be able to look past the orange , can I ?, ermmm trying real hard !!!!!!!1 no I can still see it, all I can say is this would be fantastic - - - - - - - - - - in pink ! lol, only kidding hon, fab image and card and the vibrant colours do suit the image xxx

angelwhispers said...

Debbie just love the image she looks so beautiful and just loving the colour!!

Thanks for joining us over at SPS Love Chanelle xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great job...I kinda like the orange :)
thanks for joinin us at SPS!!!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Debbie, what a gorgeous card you have made here. The orange shades are so rich and go so well with the image. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

tiggertastic said...

this is perfect, i love the choice of colours and image

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

crafty amy said...

Hiya Debbie this is gorgeous!! I love the gliiter and bling and your colouring is stunning :D
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...