Sunday 4 December 2011

CHOCOLATE ORANGE

Good afternoon everyone....I hope you are all well and keeping warm.

Its bitter cold and wet here today but on a positive note I have finished the house~work and all the shopping is done. 

I am sorry for my lack of crafting and commenting lately but every year at this time I take it upon myself to do all the extra jobs that I need to do....ie ~ cleaning out cupboards and drawers, washing inside windows, cleaning all the ornaments and polishing mirrors etc etc etc....I have been seen to hoover the walls....yes I'm quite mad and I have no idea why I do this just before Christmas but I do.....then I'm happy to put the tree up.....Well maybe next weekend anyway......

I do have a card to share today and I'm sorry to say its not a Christmas card although I'm so behind with them now I may have to resort to plan B.....shock horror....bought ones....I know next year I must do better!!!!!




This card was for no particular reason other than I found these die cut decoupage sheets in my craft room and thought I would have a play. The papers are from my scraps box and I have simply used some punches, a border punch and some Nesties....well at least I have a birthday card ready for next year.

Thank you for stopping by.


17 comments:

heidy said...

Oh this is so lovely Debbie!
Hugs Heidy

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Debbie...! love these cute images and perfect layout too hun...

Me and Bexx have been putting our tree up today...now I just have to watch the cat...she just loves the baubles...lol...

big hugs Vicky xx

polkadotpeticoat said...

I always feel such an accomplishment when the tree is up to enjoy....I love your birthday card and the little hobby girl is sweet!

Fabiola said...

elle est charmante comme tout, ce découpage est adorable, biz

nessy said...

oh what a sweet card ~love the adorable image ~ love that colour combo!!
you can come round and do my house work if you like!!:~)
vanessa xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a gorgeous colour combo and design... i love the little decoupage image too.
You put me to shame with all your organised housework lol
Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning creation Debbie, love the yummy colours.

Donna x

Margaret said...

A lovely card. The image is adorable
Margaret xx

Kjersti said...

A lovely card in gorgeous colours! And the image is so cute!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, the colours look great
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a gorgeous creation just love it
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card debbie.i love the choc and orange colour combo and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful colour combination Debbie and the Holly Hobby image is so sweet. Hope you get all your chores done and can then relax with a nice glass of something mmmmm x

Jayne A said...

Beautiful colour combination. Love the image.

Jayne
x

ARTfulWings said...

Just adorable. Polly xx

xxxtglxxx said...

oh I know just what you mean Debbie, I like to get the house sparkling at this time of year too, but its amazing how long it can take eh when you are jumbling all the xmas stuff too!

I think your card is really special. Love the colour combo and the sweet little image is great in 3d.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...