Friday 9 December 2011

WINTER WEDDING

Good afternoon everyone....its very cold and wet here today. I'm still not feeling great but better than yesterday.....Thank you so much for all your kind words, thoughts and well wishes....your all wonderful and certainly reading your comments makes me feel better.

Today I have another card to share, this is one of the three I was asked to make for a winter wedding.




I took my inspiration for this card from a scrapbook page that I did with the very talented Polly who teaches at my scrapbook classes at one of the local craft shops.

This was the original page that Polly taught.....



I haven't added a photograph yet as I'm trying to get hold of one photo in particular, when I have the photo I would like to then put this scrapbook page in a box frame and give it as a gift.

Thank you for the inspiration Polly.

Thank you for stopping by.


11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love your card- the colours are wonderful and i love the flowers
Lisa x

Jo said...

Wow, that's beautiful and so unusual, it's fab!
Jo x

downrightcrafty said...

great take from the original page and a gorgeous card
Hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Debbie. I just love Christmas weddings, I've only been to one on Christmas eve about 38 years ago but it was sooooo romantic. Have a fab weekend hus Susan xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creation, love the unusual layout!
Helen x

Fabiola said...

elle est très chic, très belle, bravo, biz

Maria Therese said...

Hello Debbie sorry the Inlinkz was missing from the Sweet Sassy Saturday draw, but it's up now so you can link up :)
Hugs Maria dt coordinator Simply Sassy

polkadotpeticoat said...

This should be framed, its a work of art.....

nessy said...

beautiful wedding card debbie ~ such pretty colours and love the stunning flowers!!
vanessa xx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hunny here is my e-mail address www.jacqueline_dennis@btinternet.com
Just e-mail me your address and I will get the crackers off to you asap. Congrats on winning
Hugs
Jacs xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Debbie :)

This looks terrific hun, so fresh! I love the clean lines and contemporary colours. Im sure it will be fantastic with the photos too! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...