Wednesday 8 February 2012

January Journal....Late..Late..Late!!!

Evening everyone....Hope you are all well.

I've had a busy week so far and not much time for card making or scrap booking but I did finish this journal page at the weekend. I missed the January link up for Kate Cranes 366 art calender over at The Kathryn Wheel but I'm already working on my February page.....

A few weeks ago I spent a lovely evening at my friend Polly's along with Sandra and Jacqui crafting and getting inky. Polly had already created her January journal page and I got very inky creating mine....I wanted my January page to have a wintery feel but after inking and spritzing it was definitely lending itself more towards a sea theme.....so that's how it turned out.






This photo was taken before I added any writing to the journal.

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

catherine said...

This is a fab journal page and great colours
x catherine

Jude said...

Lovely journal page Debbie and the colours are really fab.

Hugs
Judex

ARTfulWings said...

Wow fab journal page Debbie see you soon Polly xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...