Saturday 21 July 2012

Kraft At Christmas


Hello everyone.

I hope you are all well.....the sun is out here today.....I just wonder how long it will last!!!!!

It's Saturday once again and time for a brand new challenge over at

A Gem Of A Challenge

Our theme this time is

'Kraft At Christmas'

And here is my DT card.


Please pop along to the main challenge blog and take a peek at all the fabulous creations the rest of the DT have made for your inspiration.

The image I have used is called Snowy Sprinkles from Pink Gem Designs.....I just love this cute image. I have coloured using my Promarkers and the papers are from my scrap box. I have used Kraft card for the mounts, borders and snowflakes. The ribbon and the gems are from The Hobby House.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

Creatalicious Challenges ~ # 36 ~ Christmas In July
Divas By Design ~ # 44 ~ Anything Goes
Stampin With The Dragon ~ Christmas In July
I Love Promarkers ~ # 126 ~ Sparkle


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a great Saturday.


23 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

OH this is wonderful.. love the Kraft used on Christmas cards .. will have to use it more
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x
Lisa x

Janet said...

This is gorgeous Debbie....love it! x

Flowergirl said...

This is gorgeous! Love the blues with the Kraft, pretty snowflakes too x
Have a lovely weekend x
Wendy x

cheryl said...

oh Hun how gorgeous is this,love that image and adore your layout,really beautiful bless you too for playing at Creatalicious this month too hugs Cherylxxxx

sue w. said...

Hiya Debbie, this image is a wee cutie. Love how you coloured and glittered her and I love the brown snowflakes and dotty ribbon too.
Hope your having some sunshine hun.
Hugs Sue W.

Jo said...

Lovely card, Debbie, fab image and ooooo, kraft....I'm fast becoming addicted to that! Hope you're well!
Hugs Jo x

Fabiola said...

elle est super super jolie! biz

angelwhispers said...

Oh I love it Debbie and just love the detail you have added with the kraft just wonderful! Chanelle xx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love the gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Kim x said...

Hi Debbie, fab cards just sorry that I don't have time to comment on them all.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

catherine said...

This is a super card Debbie and love all the sparkle. Such a cute image. The sun is shining here too
x catherine

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Debbie, adorable image and love the colours.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Debbie this is super what a gorgeous Christmas card well done Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Debbie this is super what a gorgeous Christmas card well done Hugs Elaine

Sue B said...

Aww this is really cute Debbie.. what a sweet image! I love her sparkly fur trims… and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous.. and love the snowflakes...
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.fab sweet image and i llove the kraft :D

xx coops xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Debbie.

greetings karin

Laura Bradley said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card Debbie! I love it! Thanks for joining in at Divas this week! Laura x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! Love the image and I Kraft and blue look lovely together.
xx

Jacqueline Smith said...

Really Gorgeous card, love the colours that you used. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragons.

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love all the use of kraft paper, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Berit said...

Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Berit x

MIE(Mieko) said...

Super pretty card ! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicous Challenges. Hugs Mieko xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...