Saturday 1 September 2012

Sparkle And Bling

Hi everyone.

I hope you are all well.

So it's 1st September and time for a new challenge over at 

Sparkles Christmas Challenges

This month our theme is 

Sparkle & Bling

(Don't forget this is a Christmas Challenge)

Here is my DT card


Now I have to admit to making this card a very long time ago after attending a class at The Hobby House but I thought it fit perfectly for this challenge.

The class was taught by Jill the owner of The Hobby House and we learnt this technique of stamping out images on acetate and adding glue and glitter. I was so taken with the result I came home and spent hours stamping, glittering and making cards up with all the different Christmas images I had stamped. When I was clearing out my craft room recently I found lots of  completed images and half completed cards so I set to and finished them off.

This month at Sparkles Christmas we have two fabulous sponsors

Joanna Sheen

With a £10 voucher for one lucky winner

and a $10 voucher for our second winner from

Di's Digi's

So don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog and take a look at the lovely creations the rest of the team have made and we look forward to seeing all your wonderful Sparkle & Bling projects.

Thank you for stopping by.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.


11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, This is so beautiful l just love what you have done with the Acetate and added glitter its so effective so beautiful, have a lovely weekend xx

catherine said...

This is such a super sparkly card Debbie. Love the brightness of it. I must tidy my room up but fear I may get lost in there if I do!!!. Loved the photos of your holiday and looks like you had a super time
x catherine

Jo said...

Hi Debbie, lovely card...so effective. Hope you're recovered from you holiday, looks like you had a fantastic time!
Hugs Jo x

Anonymous said...

Fab technique Debbie and a stunning result! xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debbie.
Wendy xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Debbie, love the sparkly image.

Donna x

Kjersti said...

A lovely Christmas card Debbie! And what a fabulous vacation - looking at those beautiful pictures and feeling a bit envious - lol!
Have a nice Sunday!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just love this hun, its so pretty!
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debbie.the sparkly poinsetta is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Fabiola said...

oh la la que ça brille! biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...