Sunday 30 December 2012

My Favourite Five Cards Of 2012!

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I'd like to share 


The fabulously talented DEBBY is asking us to share our favourite five cards of 2012 so as I'd joined in with 'My Five Favourite Christmas Cards Of 2012' I thought I'd join in again and here are my choices.....

First up is this little number which I love......


I made this for my dad for 'Father's Day'

My next pick is.....


I was really thrilled with how the blending turned out as these colours were so far out of my comfort zone....but it worked.....

My third choice of card is.....


I love all things 'Molly Bloom' and this was one of my first attempts using Kraft.

Next up is.....


I loved the papers on this card and I think I remember following a sketch for this one.

Last of my choices is.....


This just came together far better than I had planned and the flowers on the bottom right corner were handmade and they were so easy to make and so effective.

I could have picked a few more cards but 'Five' it says and 'Five' it is.

Thank you so much for stopping by 

and 'Thank You' for all your support and lovely, encouraging comments over the last year.

I hope you have a lovely Sunday.


17 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Some fab cards Debbie! Have a Happy New Year! x

downrightcrafty said...

what a wonderful selection, hope you had a great Xmas and wishing you well for the new year
Hugs Kate xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards,love the images...fab colours.xxx

Kjersti said...

That's a lovely collection Debbie, beautiful cards!
Wish you all the best for 2013!
Hugs Kjersti:)

catherine said...

All of these are just so beautiful debbie. It must have been hard for you to pick them as all your cards are lovely.
x catherine

Jo said...

Fab cards Debbie.....couldn't choose a favourite....love them all! Wishing you a wonderful New Year full of good health, happiness, peace & crafting!
Hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

Wow Debbie they are all so adorable xx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Debbie,
Great selection of cards
hugs
Suzie Qx

Anonymous said...

Great choices, love them all!
Helen x

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are gorgeous .. i love the Kenny K with the splash of orange
Lisa x

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Debbie...:o)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

all so gorgeous debbie.i love your images and stunning designs :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

These are all gorgeous cards Debbie, love the last one, the flowers are beautiful.

Donna x

Wendy said...

These are all so gorgeous Debbie, love them all...Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

ARTfulWings said...

All very stunning cards Debbie - Happy New Year to you all. Polly x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful card collection Debbie - I love them all, particularly the LOTV cupcake image!
Wishing you a very happy and joyous 2013 - Sylvia xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Debbie no wonder they're your favourites.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...