Sunday 24 February 2013

Another Cheeky Monkey....

Good morning everyone.

It's so cold here this morning and it's trying very hard to snow......but much as I like snow, it needn't bother itself.

Today I have a card to share that I made for my daughter's boyfriend's 18th birthday.....it's not until the next week but he's in the army and he came home this weekend to celebrate with his family so I know he has seen it already.


I won this cute little digi image from Meljen's Designs last year. He's called 'Monkey Toes' and he's a dream to colour..... I coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from BasicGrey 'Granola'. The stars are from a Nestie set that I've had for ages but shamefully have never used before. The pearls as always are from The Hobby House and the sentiment is from LOTV.

HAVE A GREAT 18th BIRTHDAY.

(He's such a lovely young man)....I won't embarrass him further as although I know he doesn't look at my blog I do know that my daughter will tell him I've put his card on here.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

BasicGrey Challenges ~ # 88 ~ Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss ~ # 172 ~ Happy!


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely Sunday.

24 comments:

Helen said...

Love it Debbie xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Debbie we got a little snow yesterday much nicer day today xx

Fabiola said...

elle est trop adorable, tellement fun aussi, biz

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, he's such a cutie. Love the papers and colours. Oh to be 18again!
Hugs Sue W.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. I love that image and the colours and papers are fabulous.
I hope you have a good Sunday
hugs Sue

downrightcrafty said...

what a cheeky little monkey and a gorgeous card
Hugs Kate xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your card Debbie and that cheeky little monkey...great backing papers

Anne

Jayne A said...

This is just so cute.
Hugs
Jayne

Teresa said...

Oh it's beautiful, very cheeky monkey but adorable. Hope you have a lovely Sunday. Teresa xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Debbie! You don't look old enough to have a daughter that age!

Trying to snow here too :(

karen said...

Brilliant card Debbie, Karenxx

catherine said...

This is such a perfect card for the occassion Debbie and I'm sure he will love it too.
x catherine

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Debbie, love the cute monkey and great papers.
Wendy xx

Jo Nevill said...

Lovely card, I love those BasicGrey papers !

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges

Hugs

Jo x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love your fab colouring and the gorgeous details.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the cheeky monkey!
Helen x

Donna said...

Lovely card Debbie, fab masculine papers and perfect for the occasion...love the sentiment too :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so stunning debbie,great papers and design and i love the cheeky monkey :D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and love the colours

Wishcraft said...

Fab papers and love that cute image, made me smile! Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie...

This is just gorgeous as always...

Love your colour choices too...

Huggles Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card such a cute monkey too!
Thanks for sharing with us this time at Totally Gorjuss, hugs Samantha :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...