Tuesday 26 February 2013

Gus Again....

Hello everyone.

I hope you are all well. 

I can't believe how cold it's been today.

Well I have another card to share.

I made this for my dad's birthday which was earlier this month and I just thought this image was perfect for the job.....

Sorry dad, I know you don't look quite like this.....Yet!!!


The image is from Bugaboo and I just love this fabulous sentiment that comes with the image.
I have coloured using Promarkers and the papers are from my stash. The buttons are from my huge button box.....Oh I wish I had a pound for every button in that box!!!!! I used a piece of old garden string to thread through the buttons and the pearls are from The Hobby House. I finished off by adding some Glossy Accents to Gus's glasses.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:~

Craft~Room Challenge ~ Something For A Man


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely evening.

12 comments:

Fabiola said...

fun, j'adore quand c'est marrant comme ça, biz

Lisa Jane said...

oh those images always make me chuckle.. fab fun card
Lisa x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

hi Miss 20/20 :) loving this one the sentiment is fabulous and the image exceptional love it
Hugs Kate xx

catherine said...

It is a great image for a masculine card Debbie and I'm sure your dad had a chuckle with it and the saying.
x catherine

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debbie, I love that fun image and great sentiment that goes with it.
hugs Sue

Stamps and Paper said...

Debbie what a fabulous image and great sentiment love your layout too

Anne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Such a fun card Debbie! Love the Bugaboo image and sentiment hugs Susan x

ARTfulWings said...

Hahahaha love your write up about your dad - very amusing ;O). Fab card as always Debbie - sees you soon. Polly xx

coops said...

so stunning debbie.gus s brilliant and i love your fab design and colours :D

xx coops xx

craft-roomjulia said...

I love your very fun and funky card, I'm sure your dad loved it. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx

Debi said...

Debbie, what a fun card, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...