Saturday 16 March 2013

Season's Greetings

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I've managed to finish another card.....I think I'm on a roll and I'm ahead of myself with my DT work.....which makes a change I can tell you.

This is another Christmas card so I'm on track with this little goal too.


The image is by Krista Smith (which I've had for an age) but have never managed to colour. As the title of this post suggests this image is called 'Season's Greetings'.

I was having a play with my Promarkers trying to colour black hair.....I don't think I've quite got it yet but I'm working on it.

I used a few different embossing folders and various die~cuts and I challenged myself to use up all the off cuts of white card left on my work desk and this is the result. The pearls, brads and spacers  are from The Hobby House and the sentiment is from LOTV.

I hope you like it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

C.R.A.F.T Challenge ~ # 198 ~ Christmas
The Sugar Bowl ~ # 101 ~ Anything Goes
Christmas At Sweet Stampin' ~ # 4 ~ No Red & No Green
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Christmas Challenge Extra ~ Anything Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas ~ White Or Vanilla Plus One


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely afternoon.


Right that's me.....I'm off to watch the rugby......for the rest of the day......

23 comments:

susie said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Glad to see the motivation is still high - keep up the good work xxx

downrightcrafty said...

stunning and the colouring of the hair is fabulous, pleased your on your targets lol
Hugs Kate xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

This is a really stunning card Debbie, love the Black and white card you've made. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
Cindy

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a stunning card Debbie...fabulous image beautifully coloured

ANne

Sue said...

This is stunning Debbie. I love the image. Your colouring is wonderful and the layers of embossing look fabulous.
Hugs Sue

lora said...

Debbie your card is so beautiful!! Love the way how you coloured this image)) Nice job!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Its a really gorgeous card Debbie, I love the white on white. I think you have coloured her black hair fabulously! I'm trying to get to May with my DT cards 15 done 7 left - phew!! Hugs Susan x

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Debbie well I think you have done pretty good job with the black hair I think it has to be one of the hardest colouring to master I am still having trouble with it myself and avoid it as much as I can lol but a brilliant job from yourself and a beautiful card to go with it
Jacki xx

Fabiola said...

elle est troooop belle, une merveille, biz

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Debbie! Love all the die cutting and your colouring looks fab to me.
xx

catherine said...

This is fantastic Debbie and love the Black and White to it. Hope you enjoyed the rugby
x catherine

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty .. i always love white on white
Lisa x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Debbie! what a lovely image and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the white on white design… it's like icing on a cake… and the die cuts looks so pretty!! love those fab snowflakes!! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debbie.i love your white on white design and really stunning image and colouring :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Debbie, This is so beautiful x

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is stunningly gorgeous..

Have a lovely Sunday Huggles Pops x x x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debbie, fabulous image and I love all of your embossed and die cut details.
Pauline
x

Debs said...

Stunning card Debbie - love the design and fab embellies.
Debs xx

Meighan Wheller said...

Stunning card and image Debbie. I think you have done well with the colouring of the hair. Love the combo of White and Black too! Plus the placement of the pearls. Lovely work. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly, hope to see you again soon. Meighan

Tracey T said...

A fab mono card! Love the way you've coloured her hair. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

Karla said...

Gorgeous!! :o)

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for March – hope to see you again soon. x

Gail said...

Outstanding card. Love the image and you colored her hair beautifully! Adore all this embossing!!!! --Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...