Sunday 6 October 2013

Holiday....Gibraltar

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

It looks as though it's going to be a lovely day here.

Nothing crafty to share today although I think I'm finally finding my Mojo again......I thought I'd left it on holiday......

Here are a 'few' photos of our stop in Gibraltar.

This is our ship....The Crown Princess.....docked in Gibraltar.
(The larger of the two....)


The Botanic Gardens


Cable Car Up To Europa Point
(Gareth hates heights but he did this)


Europa Point
(The Windswept Look)


(It was a bit nippy up there)

But It Didn't Bother The Apes


Spot The Difference


We Spent Ages Watching Their Antics





Leaving Gibraltar ~ View from Our Balcony.
(The Windswept Look Again~The Only Look I Manage).



Thank you for taking the time to pop by.

Have a lovely day.


1 comment:

tilly said...

looks like a fab holiday, nice to see you back
Tilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...