Tuesday 19 November 2013

Bringing Gifts

Hi everyone.

I hope you are all well today.

I can't believe how cold it has been here.....very frosty first thing but gorgeous sunshine, so Brogan and I decided to have a drive through the Lincolnshire Wolds to a large garden centre. It was such a glorious morning and the scenery and colours were amazing. 

We had a lovely time, lots of Christmas shopping and lunch to finish off....then a leisurely drive home.

Anyway on with a card I have to share.


This is another card to add to my growing list of finished Christmas cards. I think I am almost there now.....maybe one or two more.

The pre~coloured image is from Lili Of The Valley as are the papers. I used Kraft cardstock to mount the papers and added a die cut poinsettia which came from a pack of die cuts that I've had for ages from Craftwork Cards. The pearls, lace and the poinsettia centre are from The Hobby House. I finished my card by adding lots of Stickles and I will add a sentiment later.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:~

Bearly~Mine Challenges ~ # 113 Traditional Colours (Red & Green) Using Die~Cuts
Ladybug Crafts ~ Use Kraft Cardstock
Creatalicious Challenges ~ # 57 ~ Christmas Time


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Hopefully I will have another card to share tomorrow.


13 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really pretty Debbie the lace is stunning and love the poinsettia! Susan x

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the fab image and details.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful love the colours and the lace with this super image, my driving through the wolds this morning will not be so enjoyable as work is at the end of it
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sounds like a lovely day out, pouring here today. Gorgeous card, love that image and the beautiful lace

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Debbie!! such a cute image and I love the sparkles that you've added! the rich papers are very pretty with the lace and the poinsettia looks awesome!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs Sue B xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card Debbie, I love your rich red papers and pretty poinsettia.
It sounds like you had a lovely day.
Pauline
x

chrissy xx said...

Such a cutie image! LOving your papers and this pretty lace.
Chrissyxx

Fabiola said...

adorable et joyeuse, une parfaite carte de noël, biz

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Debbie, love your fab design and beautiful details.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Fab papers and image, love the poinsettia too! Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning debbie.really gorgeous image and i love your rich red colours :D

xx coops xx

The Little Stamper said...

Such a sweet card - I love your choice of image and great backing papers too.

Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...