Friday 22 November 2013

In The Pink

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

It was my birthday yesterday (yes another year older) and I spent a lovely day with my mum and three other wonderful friends at the Knitting & Stitching Fair in Harrogate.....Thank you ladies I had a wonderful day!!!!

I think we've been going to this show since it started.....

And here is the cake that my daughter Brogan made for me...




It tastes fabulous.....Mary Berry would be proud!!!!

Please pop over to Brogan's baking blog where she explains how she made it and to take part in her cake flavour survey......

The Happy Little Cupcake


I also have a card to share today...

I made this card for a friend who has recently retired.




I tried to keep this card relatively clean and simple as I think these beautiful Art Pad images from Lili Of The Valley don't need much help in the way of embellishment as they are stunning in themselves. I did use my very favourite papers from Craft Creations Ltd and of course....as ever pearls from The Hobby House. I finished off by adding some Liquid Pearls and a sentiment also from LOTV.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. 

I really do appreciate your visits and your lovely comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.


8 comments:

coops said...

beautiful card debbie,gorgeous pretty floral image and i love your colours and wow to your cake, its looks so scrummy.Belated Happy Birthday wishes too :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful card Debbie love the layout! YOur cake looks fabulous - clever girl! Susan x

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie, gorgeous image.
A belated Happy Birthday, I'm so glad you had a lovely day - your cake looks yummy.
Pauline
x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Debbie - thanks so much for visiting my blog - your comment brought me over here! Firstly, belated happy birthday, secondly I love your LOTV card - a beautiful design and layout.
Last but not least - I popped over to Brogan's too - WOWWWW is all I can say!
Hope to "see" you again - Sylvia xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and so scrummy cake too x

Rebecca said...

Hi Debbie and a happy late birthday! Your cake looks scummy and i hope you enjoy it! Your card is gorgeous i love the pretty papers! I hope you had a lovely birthday!

Love From Rebecca xx

Jax said...

Hi Debbie
Thank you so much for your beautiful card.....this is mine ...this beautiful retirement card....made by Debbie just for me!!! :)
I love it and will always treasure it as I do all my crafty friends talented creations.
Happy belated birthday greetings to you....sorry I missed that one.
Hope to see you real soon.
Lots of love - Jax xxx

Fabiola said...

superbe cake, un bonheur a regarder et super appétissant et cette carte est trop belle, très féminine et poétique, biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...