Monday 18 November 2013

Just Relax

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I am hoping to catch up with you all this week as my blogging and commenting has been seriously lacking of late......I seem to be so busy and haven't time for anything at the moment. 

I have a week off work though so am hoping for some crafting time and to try and get all those extra jobs done in the house that I always think need to be done for Christmas......as if anyone else would notice other than me of course!!!!!!

Anyway I have a card to share.....


I made this card for my partner's dad who's birthday it was last week.

The papers and the image are all from Lili of the Valley. I mounted the papers on black card as I thought this went quite well together. The pearls are from The Hobby House and the sentiment is computer generated. The clouds are die cuts which I finished by edging with some grey chalks to add a bit of depth.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

Challenges 4 Everybody ~ # 33 ~ Anything Goes
Natalie & Amy # # 14 ~ For The Boys
Totally Gorjuss ~ # 210 ~ 3 Patterned Papers
Created With Love Challenges ~ # 67 ~ Anything Goes 


Thank you for taking the time to drop by.

Enjoy the rest of your day.


17 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

Great image. Love the card and your coloring. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Debs said...

Fabulous card Debbie - love the LOTV images - so cute :o)
Debs xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, I like the fab image the papers and the clouds
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Gosh this is absolutely beautiful lovely image layout and backing papers x

Fabiola said...

adorable et charmante, très masculine, biz

catherine said...

This looks brilliant Debbie and I bet he liked it. Hope you have a good week at home and mange to do some of those jobs you want to - leaving a bit of crafting time as well though!!
x catherine

downrightcrafty said...

great masculine card and hope you are starting to relax too
Hugs Kate xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous! Hugs Pops x

Doreen said...

Love this,great image and layout.xxx

Beverley said...

Awesome masculine card. Hugs Bev x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debbie, I love these LOTV images for male cards and your papers complement the image perfectly.
Pauline
x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh Debbie this is adorable love that image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous card and adorable image Debbie!
Good luck with all your busy work before Christmas:)
Have a great week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debbie… what a fab image and I love the gorgeous papers that you've teamed with it. The clouds are perfect too! :-)
Hope you're having a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debbie.i love your rich colours and stunning male image :D

xx coops xx

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Unknown said...

Thank you for playing along at Created With Love this week.

Holly
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...