Monday 23 December 2013

Apologies And A Card

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I would just like to apologise for being absent for so long and not visiting and commenting on your blogs recently.

Apart from the usual Christmas preparations and work being so busy, I have been having problems again with my neck which has given me a constant headache for weeks on end, for which I am now having physio and my hands, fingers and wrists have been so painful which has stopped me from blogging and card making......I have now had steroid injections to the wrists and I hope things will now improve so I will be able to get back to normal..........or whatever normal is!!!!!

I have managed to make a couple of cards although I did colour these images in the summer.


I made this card for my daughter Brogan. The papers are from my stash and I have coloured the image with Distress Ink Pens. I added lots of Stickles and Liquid Pearls and finished off with pearls from The Hobby House and a computer generated sentiment. The ribbon was in the bottom of my ribbon basket and matched the papers perfectly. Brogan loved the card and purple was always her favourite colour when she was a little girl.............everything had to be 'Purple mummy'!!!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate all your comments.

I hope to catch up with you all over Christmas.


6 comments:

susiestacey said...

Hope the injections work for you Debbie. Gorgeous card and l bet your daughter is loving the purple x Susan x

Jo said...

Beautiful card Debbie, gorgeous colours! Hope the injections are working & you're not in as much pain. Sending you & yours lots of Christmas wishes.....hope you have a wonderful time!
hugs Jo x

Fabiola said...

elle est tellement adorable! c'est trop chou, bon retour parmi nous, biz

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very merry Christmas too...:o)

biggest of love n hugs Vicky xx

Kjersti said...

A beautiful card Debbie! Hope you are getting better soon! Wish you a wonderful Christmas time and a Happy New Year!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Brogan said...

I remember when everything used to be purple! I really don't know where the love of the colour came from! Lovely card mum, I loved it. Thank you! B xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...