Saturday 28 December 2013

Just For You!!!!

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well and having a wonderful Christmas.

I have to say that I have been thoroughly spoilt in every way and have received the most fabulous presents amongst which were..........

A fantastic Dylusions Alphabet Set from my daughter Brogan which had been on my wish list for absolutely ages and the complete set of Pan Pastels and accessories from my partner Gareth.....now how lucky am I!!!!!!

Today I have a final Christmas card to share.

This is the card that I made for my partner. 

 
It has become a bit of a tradition at Christmas to make my partner a card with Edwin on as we think he looks like this cheeky little character..........

I coloured this cute image with Distress Ink Markers and used papers and Kraft card-stock from my stash. I added lots of Stickles and pearls and various die~cuts to complete this card. 


Thank you for taking the time to drop by.

Enjoy the rest of your day and keep warm.


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is lovely Debby......Wishing you and your families A Happy New Year xx

XxJULESxX said...

Stunning card!! lucky you too!

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love the sweet image. Enjoy your new pressies hun.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning debbie.gorgeous dies and i love your edwin and colours :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...