Tuesday 31 December 2013

My Favourite Five Creations Of 2013

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I'm joining in again with Debby and showing 'My Favourite Five Creations Of 2013'




Now I had a bit of trouble choosing my favourites so I have 6 creations to share.....sorry Debby!!!

You can click on the title to take you to the original post.

Just A Note











Another Cheeky Monkey



Well that's my favourites.....I think.

Thank you so much for popping by and 

'Thank you' for your continued support and encouragement even if I have been a terrible blogger over the last few months.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Take care and keep warm.


I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY  AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR.


15 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Debbie this is a wonderful selection of creations and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue said...

Such a wonderful selection Debbie.
Wishing you all the best for a very Happy New Year.
hugs Sue xx

mags said...

A lovely selection of projects Debbie. All gorgeous.
Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year.
Mags
x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous creations.....Wishing you and your family all the best for 2014.xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Love the cards you've selected,am very admiring of your colouring technique!Some lovely unusual images too. Best wishes for a wonderful New Year, Shazsilverwolf

Zippy said...

Stunning creations!

Happy New Year to you too xxx

ARTfulWings said...

All very beautiful creations Debbie. Happy New Year to you all. Polly xx

misteejay said...

Fabulous creations - such beautiful pieces.

Toni xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful they are x

Debs said...

A fabulous selection of makes Debbie.
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
Debs xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous selection of projects Debbie, such a wonderful variety.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

coops said...

oh wow these are stunning debbie.all so gorgeous and i love your fabulous altered peg ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous selection Debbie, all so gorgeous.
Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous eye candy and a Happy New Year to you
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful selection Debbie, they're all so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...