Sunday 29 December 2013

My Five Favourite Christmas Creations Of 2013!!!

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well today.

We've been blowing off the cobwebs this morning and have just got back from a lovely walk with the dogs around our local park. It's cold and frosty but the sunshine was beautiful and we had a cup of hot chocolate from the little cafe to warm us up while watching the ducks on the pond.

The very talented Debby is hosting her fabulous 'My Favourite Five Christmas Creations' again this year and as I joined in last year I thought I would join in again this time around.



It took me ages to pick these but here they are (you can click on the title to take you to the original post).

Dashing Through The Snow










Well that's it......I think.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate all your support and encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Take care and keep warm.


10 comments:

Ardilla said...

Aw... I am speechless, these cards are awesome!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Sue said...

such a gorgoeus selection of cards, all so beautifully designed.
I am pleased you had a good Christmas and wish you all the best for the New Year.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Debbie, these are all so gorgeous hun.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

Debbie, what a lovely choice of cards they really are stunning x

mags said...

A gorgeous selection of projects Debbie.
Mags
x

misteejay said...

Such lovely creations. I love the rich colours of the first two cards but the cool simplicity of the colour choice for Seasons Greetings has to be my favourite.

Toni xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, my faves are the first and fourth ones, love that Simply Sassy girl

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous selection Debbie, it must have been so difficult to pick just five.
Pauline
x

coops said...

gorgeous selection debbie.i love your images and stunning designs :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Debbie these are so adorable and gorgeous too.
Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...