Tuesday 18 February 2014

Hopeful

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I would like to share a tag that I made a while back and had forgotten about.




I created this tag to go with a selection of other items that I made which can be seen over at The Hobby House.

The image is from one of my favourite Wee Card Topper sets ~ Hopeful. The pearls string, pearl adhesive swirls, ribbons and the roses can all be found over at The Hobby House too. The papers are from Lili Of The Valley. 

Here are the rest of the pieces I made to go with the set which I have already posted separately on my blog in the past.




I wish now I'd included some of the LOTV papers on the tag to tie it in more with the rest of the set but never mind we live and learn don't we.....I don't think my original intention was to create a set so they didn't turn out too badly together.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

ARTfulWings said...

Oh Wow Debbie these are really lovely. Polly x

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, this is just adorable, love the image and colouring and the pearls looks fab.
Hugs Sue W.

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous tag Debbie!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Anonymous said...

A totally gorgeous tag!
Helen x

Sandra H said...

Pretty tag Debbie

Fabiola said...

c'est tellement joli et poétique! biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...