Wednesday 4 June 2014

OMG....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

It's a bit damp and drizzly here this morning but I'm hoping it will brighten up later...

Today I have another card to share....

Don't stop me now...I think I'm on a roll!






I'm sorry these photos aren't very good....I'm really having trouble getting  a decent picture on a sunny day.

I decided to make an easel card for a change and I used this great Kenny K Topper ~ OMG from The Hobby House. The papers are from my stash and I used a large Nestability die to mount the image....I just love the fabulous fancy shapes you get with these dies. The ribbon, pearl slider and pearl medallions (flower centres) were also from The Hobby House. The flowers have been sat around looking pretty in their little glass bottles on my shelf in the craft room for years....so I thought it was time they saw the light of day.....I think they are from Prima. I finished off by adding a stamped sentiment from LOTV and some liquid pearls to the topper.

And there you go.....job done!!!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day. 


11 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I love the colours and pretty die cut. Susan x

Jo said...

Lovely card Debbie, fab image & those flowers are gorgeous! Hope you're well!
hugs Jo x

gail said...

Fab card, love your choice of colours. Gail

catherine said...

very rainy here in North Yorkshire today Debbie! Your card looks fabulous and a super image and colours
x catherine

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card and the image is perfect as is the gorgeous embellishments and layout xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, fabulous image and love the pretty colours and flowers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous easel card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning debbie.fab easel design and i love your papers and sassy image :D

xx coops xx

Fabiola said...

très sympa, charmante et très girlie, biz

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Easel card is beautiful Debbie, I love the image and your colouring is fabulous. The added pearl effect is pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...