Tuesday 26 August 2014

Just Because...

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I have the fourth and last of my cards to share that was published in the July issue of Papercraft Essentials magazine.




All the items used to make this card were from The Hobby House except for the papers which are from Lili Of The Valley. The image is a pre~coloured topper which is great when you don't have a lot of time for colouring. 

I have to say I really enjoyed working with these toppers, papers and embellishments but I really need to get back to colouring some images up myself......I'm so out of practice....I just need more hours in the day. 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely evening.


7 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debbie, you must be so proud to have been published.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

It's gorgeous Debbie, so pretty. Congratulations on being published. Carol x

Jayne A said...

Stunning card Debbie. the colouring is beautiful. Jayne

Sandra H said...

Awww this is so lovely, the image and the papers go so well together x

Fabiola said...

oh wow, superbe! biz

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debbie… such a sweet image and the scrummy papers are so perfect with it! I love the pretty crystal swirls! :-))
Hope you have a great week hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, such a sweet image and I love all your pretty detailing.
Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...