Saturday 2 August 2014

My Birthday Girl...

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

The heavens have opened here and its thundering and lightening and I'm loving it....I love watching the storms especially as it was so warm and muggy this morning.

Today it it my daughter's 19th birthday....I don't know where all those years have gone.

Happy Birthday Brogan.

We Love You All The Way To The Moon And Back....

I used to read 'How Much Do I Love You' to her all the time when she was small and it was our favourite story and this is the phrase we now use to each other to finish cards, notes, texts etc....

This is a photo of her taken at a wedding in the Spring.




And this is the card I made for her which I have already blogged on here previously.




She is away in London this weekend at a show....and of course knowing her 'Shopping'.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Debbie and happy b'day to your daughter hope she enjoys London x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Debbie and happy b'day to your daughter hope she enjoys London x

tilly said...

what a beautiful daughter you have, happy birthday and shopping trip to her
Tilly

Jay said...

I agree with Tilly, you must be very proud to have such a lovely daughter. Hope she has a great day and enjoys your stunning card, made with love to moon and back. Cuddles Jay x

Janice said...

Gorgeous card & a very pretty girl! Happy Birthday Brogan, Jx

Stamps and Paper said...

What a beautiful daughter you have Debbie...I am sure she loved her fabulous card

Anne

downrightcrafty said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Brogan hope she had a lovely day and love your card so pretty and the triple lace bow is perfect
hugs Kate xx

Brogan said...

Loved the card mum and thank you for another lovely birthday! Last teenage year! Here goes!! And yes you're right, we're dumping the bags and hitting Oxford Street this afternoon! Love you to the moon and back! B xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Debbie and a very beautiful photo of Brogan too.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...