Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Friends.....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I have a very quick Christmas card to share....


Please forgive the dreadful photograph....it's the awful light and I couldn't get a decent photo....no matter what I did. 

The image is a Christmas Warren Rabbit Die Cut Topper from Craftwork Cards that I have had for years....I don't even think they are available anymore....anyway I found them in a drawer and I'm on a mission to try and use up as much of my stash as possible....

The green starry card was also in the same drawer. I added lots of Stickles for added sparkle (although not clearly visible in this pic) some pearls and a computer generated sentiment and my simple card is complete.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day. 


13 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A fab card Debbie and well done on using up your stash something I should be doing lol! Susan x

Jo said...

Love that cute image & I have that same card too lol! Hope you're well & enjoying the week. Did your ATC's arrive safely?
hugs Jo x

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,great image and colours.xxx

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO sweet Debbie… such an adorable image and I Love the scrummy paper! :-)
Hope you are well
Big hugs, Sue B xx

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Debbie, I think I have a load of Warren toppers somewhere - must find them out.
Pauline
x

Fabiola said...

trooop mignon, c'est si adorable, biz

debby4000 said...

Adorable and fabulous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Jacee said...

Fabulous Debbie, love that cute image, great!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

coops said...

so stunning debbie.gorgeous fun image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card! I love your gorgeous green paper and all the sparkle! Hope you are well.
Rebecca.
x

catherine said...

A fabulous card Debbie and love the image. Love the green colour. Hope your all well and not too busy with the preparations for next week
x catherine

Kjersti said...

Such a cute Christmas card Debbie!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas holiday and wish you all the best for 2015!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...