Thursday 4 June 2015

My New Craftroom....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Just thought I'd share a few photos of my new craft room today.

The room is no where near finished but I have 'stuff'' in there...my stash needs organising and sorting into it's new home but the painting is finished and the floor is down and I am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel....I think!!!

These are not the best photos but Hey-Ho....

My Storage...not sure this will be enough though!


My lovely new picture and my crafting buddy 'Hartley'....the hare...
(I adore hares and I just had to have him)...


I wasn't sure about the blinds but they are growing on me...


My craft room supervisor...my loyal companion...Bertie!...


I know they are not the best photos and it's looking a tad messy at the moment but at least it's clean and bright and it's my space....and I have a great view of the main road too....I know....I'm very nosey...

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day. 



7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Looks lovely, hope to see more of your lovely cards soon x

Linda P said...

It's lovely to have your own craft room and it's looking good! Love the hare and the picture and the frames around your photos. Very creative! Have a good day! Linda :)

Jacki Daniels said...

Now I'm jealous can I come and live with you and play. you must be so happy now it's done looks gteat and so does Bertie is he sparkly yet lol

catherine said...

Well I think Debbie it will be a brilliant craft room and loving the sneak peek pics already. Looks to have lots of good light. So glad things are moving on for you with the house and hopefully won't be too long before we see your crafting projects on the go again.
x catherine

Fabiola said...

Félicitation Debbie, elle est super belle ta craft room, je me réjouis de retrouver tes magnifiques créations, biz

cotnob said...

Your craft room looks fabulous Debbie, so bright and airy.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

It's looking great Debbie, what a fab place to work, I'm sure you'll soon have it all sorted and you can begin to enjoy it
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...