Friday 30 October 2015

The Haircut....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I had a very productive appointment (nearly 3 hours) with my physiotherapist...I am now armed with a tonne of information and reasons for my neck and arm pain.....after laser, heat treatment, deep massage, manipulation and some new exercises, we are hopeful that I will get some relief soon....although at the moment I feel as though I've done ten rounds in a boxing ring.....and more to come next week!!!

This week I have been banned from almost all activities including knitting, sewing, cardmaking and reading.....anything which involves looking down....I have to sit upright, directly in front of the television with my spine in perfect alignment....not easy. I look like one of those very genteel women straight out of a Jane Austen novel.....it's not easy.....Boy they must have been uncomfortable....but I'm doing it.

Anyway I thought I would share some photos of one of my furry boys.....

Bertie
 
( The Very GrumpyWestie)


What do you mean I need a haircut?


Well...really. 

I think I'm rather handsome. 

Yes...I agree a bit whiffy maybe....


But...Mum...Look I'm so cute!!!


Ok...You win...

Don't you know it's getting cold out there.

What do you mean I'm a bit tubby!!!


So I'm just going to sit here on your best chair and sulk...

But I am in the best position to survey my estate....and wait for the postman!!!.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.




7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you start to get some relief soon and can get back to being creative. Cute cute pics x

Crafting Queen said...

Hope you get some relief soon. Your dog is adorable.

Crafty in the Med said...

Bertie looks absolutely gorgeous after his haircut and scrub up!! Love those pics...he does indeed look quite indignant about such treatment...ha! Ha!
Hope you are free of pain soon!

Amanda :-)

Brigitte said...

So good for you that you know now what to do to restore your health and to lessen your pain. I hope all these exercices and other sorts of treatment will help soon.

Jacee said...

Sounds like you've been put through the mill, lets hope it works and you get it sorted, I wish you well with it Debbie. Your pics are lovely, he's so cute especially after the hair do!
Have a good weekend
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope that all keeps going well for you Debbie. Bertie is very cute after his haircut isn't he! xx

Rachel Flowers said...

Hopefully you'll be allowed to look down soon!! Your pooch is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...