Tuesday 17 November 2015

Happy 18th Birthday

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I would like to share a card that has been in the making for a few weeks....I know the physio said no crafting but I thought if I did a 'little' bit every day.....just a few minutes I would at least get this card finished.....

Today it is my lovely niece Charlotte's 18th birthday and as a card maker I really couldn't let the side down and buy a card now could I....

I have kept it very simple and just a little bit girly....I know Charlie and this will be just right....I hope....not too much fuss.


The stamp is from Woodware and the papers are from Lili Of The Valley ~ Petal Fresh. I distressed the edges of the white card and added some Stickles around the circular mount of the number 18. As you can see....nice and simple. Of course I had to add my favourite embellishments....pearls from The Hobby House.


Happy 18th Birthday Charlotte....xxx


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



7 comments:

Jacee said...

Fabulous number card Debbie
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Amy at love made my home said...

I think that you are right, a little each day keeps you happy doesn't it! Great card! xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debbie, I love the Woodware Huge stamps.
Pauline
x

Brigitte said...

So good to see that your strategy of "just some minutes a day" seems to work perfectly. Such a lovely card for your niece.

Fabiola said...

charmante comme tout et tout en douceur, biz

debby4000 said...

Fabulous
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...