Wednesday 13 January 2016

Knitted Lace Flower Brooch...Almost.....

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Well I'm keeping to my crafting mantra....Keep It Simple (& Small) for the time being at least...

I bought this little knitted flower petal brooch kit about a year ago, when I first started learning to knit and it has languished in the drawer until this last week or so.....

I have now been told by my physiotherapist that I can start to do a little bit of crafting....carefully......but not too much!!! 

So.....I thought this was the perfect 'tiny' project....


It is slow but I have behaved myself and only knitted one petal per day...there are six of them and now they are ready to be sewn together...I feel sure it won't look anything like it does on the leaflet though.....but we will see!!!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 

 

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

My dear Debbie, what a darling little brooch! So shabby and romantic :) It was a delight to pop in for a visit. Have a wonderful week! Hugs!

Amy at love made my home said...

A lovely project for doing a little at a time! It will be finished before you know it! xx

Jo said...

That's gorgeous Debbie, I'm sure yours will look just as good as the one in the leaflet. Good to hear you can now do a little crafting....take care.
hugs Jo x

Jan said...

It's a lovely pattern - I look forward to seeing your finished broach. Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...