Tuesday 12 January 2016

The Daz & Bertie Show....

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I would like to share a few photos of our furry companions taken on Christmas Day.....sadly it was only the boys this year as we had to say 'Goodbye's to our lovely Stella a few days before.....

So here is Daz....sporting his Santa hat.....


And here is Bertie....


(I'm not sure how many toys/chews he can fit in that bed)

Poor Daz looks a tad bewildered....


And I think hysteria has crept in for Bertie....


(I think that this was actually taken more mid-yawn but he looks as though he's having a good laugh to me).....

I have some crafty work on the go but nothing to see as of yet....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. 



2 comments:

Rachel Flowers said...

We had a Scamp, who was Daz's double X

Sandra H said...

Aww so cute are the boys so sorry to hear about Stella take care xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...