Sunday 8 May 2016

A Life On The Ocean Wave....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are well.

So we finally arrived back on dry land yesterday after another wonderful cruise.

The weather was warm, occasionally sunny and often overcast but that suits me fine....and we have arrived back to beautiful sunny weather and the garden is looking great which I'm thrilled about....just a spot of weeding required....

My home for the last couple of weeks was this lovely lady...

The Emerald Princess


This was the best photo I managed I'm afraid apart from...

Does My Bum Look Big In This....


Well it does now I'm afraid after too many sweets and fine dining every night....I managed to acquire an extra half stone from me boarding as a passenger and being rolled off with the cargo....Oh Dear!!!

We travelled to Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Madeira and Vigo with plenty of relaxing days at sea in between...(which I love.....)

View From Our Balcony....Vigo


And Another View Leaving Port...Madeira


Sunsets....From Our Balcony


I love the sea....as lots of my friends and family are aware and I can spend hours looking out at the water....I was rewarded once again when we were lucky enough to see whales on three separate occasions passing by the ship....you have to really keep your eyes open though....!!! And that's why I insist on a balcony too....

And This Chap Brushes Up Rather Well...


The Diet Starts When We Get Home...



We have had a fabulous time and been to lots of wonderful places. Seen so many beautiful things and made new friends along the way....So now it's back to work to earn pennies towards the next adventure.

I will add a few more posts about some of our trips over the next few weeks though....

I managed to read quite a few books while away but abandoned all crafty projects.....too busy and too many things to see....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy your Sunday. 



6 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I have never been on a cruise, it certainly looks idyllic. What a bonus getting to see whales in their natural habitat, sounds amazing. The food sounds good too...

riliska said...

wow!! Debbie, you are so lucky to have this fantastic trip on the wonderful ship!!

Sarah said...

Pleased to hear you had a fab time and the photos are wonderful. Looking forward to seeing more xx

Amy at love made my home said...

Glad you had a great time!

Crafty in the Med said...

Nice,nice and nice Debbie!! Cruises are the best in my point of view unfortunately hubby is not so keen. You have been to some great places!! Heavan!!!

keep well

Amanda xx

Rachel Flowers said...

My HG is really fancying a cruise - I have to say, you've sold it to me X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...