Thursday 19 May 2016

Oh Dear....Puddings...

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

So this is how I managed to put on 8lbs while on holiday.

It is official....The Diet Starts Monday!!!

And here are five reasons why the diet starts Monday.....






It was a good job we were only away for eleven nights.....


But it would have been rude not to try these wonderful desserts...don't you think.....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.



5 comments:

Kim said...

Of course you had to sample every delectable dessert whilst sailing the seven seas. They all look rather delish! Good luck with that diet, Debbie. =)

mamasmercantile said...

I wouldn't have been able to resist either. Great looking deserts.

Sarah said...

Well, what can I say? They look far too delicious to resist!! xx

Stephanie said...

Oh my, everything looks so tasty! I agree, I wouldn't have been able to resist either {{smiles}} Hugs to you!

Rachel Flowers said...

Oh bravo, 8lbs! Well done girl lol those puddings look soooo harmless!! Yummy X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...