Tuesday 27 September 2016

Searching For Lost Patterns....

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I started to have a clear out during the summer in my craftroom and I came to realise that during our move last year I seem to have lost/misplaced/thrown away a pile of much wanted and 'On My To Do List' patterns which were I thought safely tucked inside a little plastic folder....be they cross stitch, knitting or crochet. 

I thought they were safely popped away during the move.....but can I find them....

'No' is the answer....

Did I give them away by mistake....'Who knows'....what I do know is that I can't find them and I'm just a bit upset about it.

So I am wondering if there is anyone out there who might be able to help.....

I know it's very cheeky of me but I would be happy to pay for any costs incurred in my search.

The patterns that I have lost are:- 

I know these as I write them down in a book.....organised or what!!!!

Sadly not as I wouldn't have lost them......

March Hare - Cross Stitch Collection Magazine - Issue 195 - Designer Lesley Teare

Cushion Pattern - Simply Crochet Magazine - Issue 18

Cheeky Chickens - The World Of Cross Stitching Magazine - Issue 214 - Designer Madeleine Floyd

Peter Rabbit - Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine - Issue 201

Green Apple Cross Stitch Books -

The Tailor Of Gloucester - No. 540

Jeremy Fisher - No.

The Tale Of Peter Rabbit - No. 549


I would be so grateful if anyone is able to help in any way.....even to give me an idea as to where I can source them would be great or if the magazines/books are still available to buy.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  




5 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such a shame, try looking on Amazon.

Una said...

I did a quick search on Ebay for the Tailor of Gloucester 540 and there is one for sale. I didn't check the others but I usually swear by Ebay when I am looking for anything.

Amy at love made my home said...

Sorry I can't help. Hope you can find them! xx

Sarah said...

What a shame..it's so frustrating when that happens. I wonder if you can download back issue patterns from the magazine...most have online publications these days xx

Jo said...

Oh no, that's so annoying. I'm afraid I can't help but I do hope you manage to find them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...