Wednesday 3 May 2017

A Spot Of Colouring....

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well....

While we were away last week....Yes you guessed we spent our first week of married life in our favourite place....Whitby...

The weather wasn't great but we don't go for the weather....and anyway as Gareth always says...

'Theres no such thing as bad weather only bad clothing'....

I can't argue with that but it was a case of four seasons in one day most of the time....which allowed me some time to do a spot of colouring with the Distress Inks.....I am so out of practise but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it again....I think!!!

We had a lovely, modern apartment for a change, overlooking the sea and I managed to while away just a few hours of colouring....while watching the waves....

Here are a few of my very out of practise efforts...







I still have a way to go and lots of practise to get in but now things are beginning to settle down a bit after the house move and our wedding I may get a little more time to play....although most of my crafting supplies are still in storage and we are soon embarking on a major amount of building and decorating work.....oh well I'm sure things will slow down eventually!!!...


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. 



4 comments:

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

Whitby is such a lovely place and your little people look so sweet xx

mamasmercantile said...

A wonderful way to spend a couple of hours, lovely little characters.

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, I love Whitby. We took the girls there a lot. Withe the weather changing like it does it's hard to decide what to wear. I love using distress inks too and colouring it just seems to take me forever to finish an image.Sunds perfect, colouring by the sea.
Hugs Sue W.

cucki said...

Aww so cute ..awesome
Big hugs and smiles x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...