Monday 11 December 2017

Advent Calendar Day 11 - Snowman

Hello everyone.

I can't believe it's Day 11 already of Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt.

Today's prompt is

Snowman




Ok....I know this is a 'Snow-Woman' but her husband, the little skating 'Snowman' is at the back of our Christmas tree this year so I couldn't get round to photograph him....so 'Snow-Woman' will have to do I'm afraid.

I bought these years ago and can't remember where I got them....nevermind I'm sure it'll come to me.....eventually.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. 



6 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Snowman, Snow-woman that;s OK. She is lovely

Julie xxxxxxxxx

Susan Smith said...

She's lovely & I bet you remember where you got it, when you least expect it. Take care.

kjsutcliffe said...

I had snowbloke, snowfellow and snowmama - so snowoman is fine too!

Mum said...

I'd love a coat like that one for winter.
xx

Aril said...

Cute as a button!
Arilx

Jak said...

Love your snow woman....though to be more PC as everything is here much to my annoyance....it could be snow person. I have seen a Gingerbread Person recipe!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...