Friday 15 December 2017

Advent Calendar Day 13 - First Christmas Card Received In The Post.

Hi there everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I know, I know, I know....here I am playing catch up again....

On Day 13 of Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt

The prompt was

First Christmas Card Received In The Post


This is a lovely card sent by a very dear family friend who lives in Bury, Lancashire (where my mother comes from). 

I was christened on a snowy Christmas Eve 50 years ago at Guardian Angels Church in Bury.....not that I remember anything about it as I was only four weeks old at the time but I have spent a lot of time in Bury since.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. 


1 comment:

KC'sCourt! said...

Gorgeous Card. Sounds like your birthday is 26th November like my son, four weeks from Christmas, and how lovely to be Christened on Christmas Eve.

Julie xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...